Jackson Library is currently OPEN.
Borrow, Renew, & Order Materials
Not finding it?
- What’s In the Library catalog?
- Shows you the different types of items that can be found in all of UNCG’s library collections when s
- Renew Your Items
- Shows you how to renew your items online.
- Find a Movie
- This tutorial show you how to search and find movies/DVDs available in Jackson Library.
- Borrowing (UNCG patrons)
- Information for UNCG students, faculty, and staff on how to borrow library materials, including l...
- Links to online information about our library's services.
- Borrowing from Other Libraries
- Information for UNCG students, faculty, and staff on borrowing from other libraries, including ot...
- Borrowing (non-UNCG patrons)
- Information on borrowing library materials for non-UNCG patrons, including alumni, UNC system stu...
- Collections and Technical Services
- Library department comprised of Collection Management, Acquisitions and Serials, Cataloging, and ...
- Borrowers may renew general stacks and other specific collections materials online using My Library Account, by checking items out again on our self check machines, or by bringing the items to the Checkout Desk.