Instructional Films: Booking and Delivery
UNCG faculty and staff may use this form to:
- Book instructional films for specific days for classroom use.
- Have instructional films delivered to their department's office for classroom use.
- Instructional films can and should be reserved weeks or months in advance.
- Loan period is 7 days for classroom use of Instructional films.
- Jackson library does not pick up and return films.
If faculty wish for students to view instructional films outside of the classroom, please place those films on Reserve at Jackson Library. If you are teaching online, try using one of our streaming films instead!
Campus Delivery service is only available during the Fall and Spring semesters, when classes are in session.
Booking and Delivery Request Form
* = Required Fields