Film Booking and Delivery
Due to COVID-19, Film Booking and Delivery Services are suspended until further notice. Please check the Streaming Media LibGuide for alternative sources for films.
UNCG faculty, graduate student/teaching assistants, and staff, including employees of the Moss Street Partnership School, may use this form to:
- Book films from the Instructional and Entertainment collections for classroom use on specific days.
- Request that films be purchased for classroom use.
- Have films delivered for classroom use - via campus mail - to their department's office or shipped free of charge to the Moss Street Partnership School with a prepaid return label.
- To avoid conflicts and delays, booking and purchase requests should be made several weeks or months in advance of desired use dates.
- Loan period is 7 day. (Extra time will be given when shipping to the Moss Street Partnership School.)
- The library does not pick up and return films.
Additional information can be found on the Multimedia Services page.
An alternative option is to use one of our streaming films services instead.
If you wish for students to view instructional films outside of the classroom, please place them on Reserve in Jackson Library.
For additional information contact Cathy Rothermel at 336.334.5310, email@example.com.
Booking and Delivery/Purchase Request Form
* = Required Fields