By Mobile Device
We are offline. Please check back later or visit during our scheduled hours.
- 336.334.5419 or 888.245.0180 (ask for Reference)
- Send a message to 265010. Start the message with our AIM screen name iminerva.
iminerva what are your hours?
Who is iMinerva?
The UNCG Libraries main chat service is operated by iMinerva, which includes the ROI Department and the Reference Interns (LIS graduate students). Additional specialized library chat services are offered by the Harold Schiffman Music Library and by Special Collections and University Archives
Ask Us! hours
Today, Fri., Sep. 30
Closes at 12:00 AM; 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sat., Oct. 1: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sun., Oct. 2: Opens at 12:00 PM
- Mon., Oct. 3: Closes at 12:00 AM; Opens at 8:00 AM
- Tue., Oct. 4: Closes at 12:00 AM; Opens at 8:00 AM
- Wed., Oct. 5: Closes at 12:00 AM; Opens at 8:00 AM
- Thu., Oct. 6: Closes at 12:00 AM; Opens at 8:00 AM
For general reference email questions, contact Mark Schumacher at firstname.lastname@example.org. Most questions will be answered within 72 hours. For assistance with specific subject areas, see our Research Guides for the contact information for librarians by subject area, or call our Reference office at 336.334.5419.
The ROI Department is located on the first floor of Jackson Library.
Directions to the Libraries - Libraries Hours