During the fall and spring semesters, Jackson Library provides a 24/5 study space for UNCG students, faculty and staff with UNCG ID from 12 am Monday – 7:00 am Friday.
- The Tower (white) building remains open 12 am – 7:30 am. Enter and exit through the glass doors of the EUC-Library Connector which faces Stirling St.
- To enter between 12 am and 7 am swipe or tap your UNCG ID on the black Blackboard box located to the left of the doors.
- Each person must present their UNCG ID at the Check Out Desk upon entry. IDs presented with unrecognizable photos will require additional picture ID. Individuals without proper ID may be asked to leave by security personnel.
- The Main (brick) building that faces College Ave. closes at 12 am and reopens at 7:30 am.
- Anyone without a UNCG ID card must exit the library by 12 am & may not re-enter until 7 am.
Food and covered drinks are allowed according to our Food and Drink Policies. Vending is available in the basement. Please clean up and recycle!
Free Parking is Available!
- Enter any entrance of the Walker Deck after 10 p.m. and pull a deck entry ticket.
- When you leave the library after 12 am but before 7 am, pick up your free parking voucher at the Check Out Desk. Each voucher may be redeemed for one free exit from the Walker deck between the hours of 12 midnight and 7 a.m.
- Exit between 12 midnight and 7 am at the cashier window on level 3. Give your deck entry ticket and parking voucher to the cashier and your parking is free.
- Individual and group study space (some with plasma screens and power for laptops)
- Library PCs and laptops
- Wireless (printing available in the Superlab until 2:45 am)
- Print and e-Reserves
- Scanners and copiers
- Technology Check Out
- Superlab is open until 3 am
For a complete listing of our scheduled hours, please visit our hours page.