Jackson Library is currently CLOSED.
What are Reserves?
Not finding it?
- Course Reserves
- Shows you how to use the library website to locate course reserves and where to find electronic...
- Access Services
- Information for UNCG patrons about borrowing, renewing, and ordering library materials.
- Course Reserves
- Shows you how to use the library website to locate course reserves and where to find electronic, ...
Find Reserve Materials:
- To find print and media reserves, search the online catalog. Click on Search in the top-left corner of the catalog then select Course Reserves. See the detailed instructions on how to search for print reserves.
- Before placing a film on reserve for your students, please check the Libraries’ numerous streaming film sources. We offer thousands of films that may be viewed either in class or on your students' own time 24/7. Different options are available from each film vendor; most offer the selection of specific clips and insertion of questions and assignments within a film.
- eReserves may be provided in either of UNCG’s two Learning Management Systems, Blackboard or Canvas.
- In Blackboard, look for your course, then the eReserves button on the left menu or see the course documents as instructors may link them there.
- In Canvas, instructors are asked to create an eReserves module that appears on the left hand menu. Look for your courses there. If they are not there, the instructor may have placed them elsewhere in Canvas; please contact the instructor. Canvas eReserves are stored in Box. Instructors and students will be prompted to log into Box with their UNCG computing credentials when accessing eReserves.
- Email: Reserves@uncg.edu
336-334-5245 Jackson Library
336-334-5771 Harold Schiffman Music Library