Check Out Locations
Jackson Library materials may be borrowed at these service points:
- The Checkout Desk located on the first floor at the Elliott University Center-Library Connector entrance facing Stirling St. and the Walker Ave. traffic circle:
- Two Self Check Express machines on the first floor, one on the Checkout Desk and one in the first floor hallway between the Checkout Desk and the tower elevators:
- Most library books, audiobooks and DVDs can be borrowed on the Self Checks. Why wait in line? Use Self Check Express instead! View the Self Check Express video tutorial.
- UNCG ID is required for UNCG students, faculty, and staff. NonUNCG borrowers may be able to use the Self Check Express machines if they have the required form of ID; ask at the Checkout Desk.
- UNCG students, faculty, staff, and Community Borrowers may borrow DVDs. After borrowing DVDs, they must be unlocked after exiting the library. Devices for this purpose are located just past the exit gates at the Connector and College Avenue exits.
Harold Schiffman Music Library,
Teaching Resources Center,
and Intercultural Resource Center
materials may be borrowed at the service desks in their respective libraries.
your convenience, check out our additional indoor and outdoor book drop locations.
Please contact the Libraries if you have any questions or concerns. We will be glad to try to assist you.