During the fall and spring semesters, Jackson Library provides a 24/5 study space for UNCG students, faculty and staff with UNCG ID from 12:00 AM Monday – 7:00 AM Friday.
- The Tower (white) building remains open 12:00 AM – 7:30 AM. Enter and exit through the glass doors of the EUC-Library Connector which faces Stirling St.
- To enter between 12:00 AM and 7:00 AM swipe or tap your UNCG ID on the black box located to the left of the doors.
- Each person must present their UNCG ID at the Check Out Desk upon entry. IDs presented with unrecognizable photos will require additional picture ID. Individuals without proper ID may be asked to leave by security personnel.
- The Main (brick) building that faces College Avenue closes at 12:00 AM and reopens at 7:30 AM.
- Anyone without a UNCG ID card must exit the library by 12:00 AM, and may not re-enter until 7:00 AM.
Food and Drinks
Food and covered drinks are allowed according to our Food and Drink Policies. Vending is available in the basement. Please clean up and recycle!
Free Parking is Available!
- Enter any entrance of the Walker Deck after 10:00 PM and pull a deck entry ticket.
- When you leave the library after 12:00 AM but before 7:00 AM, present the ticket you pulled after 10:00 PM at the Check Out Desk to pick up your free parking voucher. Each voucher may be redeemed for one free exit from the Walker deck between the hours of 12:00 AM and 7:00 AM.
- Exit between 12:00 AM and 7:00 AM at the cashier window on level 3. Give your deck entry ticket and parking voucher to the cashier and your parking is free.
For a complete listing of our scheduled hours, please visit our hours page.