University Libraries Innovation and Program Enrichment Grant Award
Purpose: The Dean of University Libraries provides restricted funds to support internal projects that will innovatively enhance and expand library services and programs.
Award Range: Requests may be up to $2500.
Eligibility: University Libraries Faculty and Staff.
Innovation and Program Enrichment Grant Award Recipients
- Preservation Services Staff, "Revitalization of Spring Garden Press"
- Richard Cox, Erin Lawrimore, and David Gwynn, "Well Crafted: A History of Downtown Greensboro Brewing"
- Callie Coward, Erica Rau, and Carolyn Shankle, “Vintage Viands and the Roaring ‘20s”
- Isabella Baltar, “No Boundaries in Preservation”
- Erin Lawrimore, “Enhancing Access to Oral Histories in SCUA”
- Brown Biggers and Armondo Collins, “DMC Makerspace”
- Erin Lawrimore and Richard Cox, “Building the Framework for Mobile Historic Walking Tours”
- Grant project not completed due to departure of employee
- Mary Ann Graham and Cathy Griffith, “Late Night In-Library Assistance to Student Writers”
- Beth Filar Williams, “Building an Instructional Technology Toolbox”