Mission Statement and Goals
Not finding it?
- Supported Products List
- ERIT provides technical support for the use of a broad range of hardware and software products in...
- Staff Technical Support
- If you are having problems with your PC, or are having a technical problem, please contact our of...
- Contact information for our Electronic Resources & Information Technologies department. Troublesh...
ERIT is responsible for developing and supporting electronic resources and information technologies.
- Provide timely, quality hardware and software training and support to library staff and, in some cases, library patrons
- Coordinate and plan the delivery of library resources and services in support of distance education
- Provide enhanced, user-centered access to online collections
- Support, develop, assess, and maintain our e-books, e-journals, and databases
- Create quality digital collections, with an emphasis on unique materials
- Maintain a secure and robust computing environment with minimal downtime
- Ensure that the University Libraries have a user-friendly and effective web site
- Explore cutting edge and Web 2.0 technologies and implement as needed
- Explore new instructional technologies and implement as needed
- Support the development and maintenance of non-instructional academic web sites campus-wide
- Develop custom programs, databases, applications, or web sites that meet the needs of library staff
- Provide a stable, dependable Integrated Library System with a well designed and user-friendly public interface