Please note these updates due to Covid-19:
- Faculty and Teaching Assistants: Please see the Course Reserves for Spring 2021 memo for special instructions related to Covid-19.
- Students: Need reserve readings from print materials? Please use this Reserves Scan on Demand form to have them emailed to you as PDF files. (Please note those who choose to visit the library will also be asked to use this form.)
- Prior to submitting requests, please check our Course Reserves web site to determine if the material is on reserve. You can search by the course prefix and number (PSY 311) or the instructor’s last name.
- There will be up to a 48-hour turnaround time between request and delivery so please plan accordingly.
- The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials. This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a request if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.
Find Reserve Materials:
- Print and media reserves are listed by course in the Libraries’ online catalog.
- To see lists of items on reserve and to obtain call numbers, locations and availability statuses, search for Reserves (or follow these detailed instructions).
- eReserve readings are stored in the UNCG Box Drive in accessible Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format) format and delivered to students via Canvas.