Scanning and Faxing for UNCG Students, Faculty, & Staff
- Two flat-bed scanners are available for all library patrons on the first floor of Jackson Library across from the Check Out Desk. Scans can be sent directly to personal Email, Google Docs accounts, or to a patron-provided USB flash drive. There is no charge.
- Scanned files may also be sent to the printer (requires SpartanCard to print, black and white only) for a charge of $0.06/page.
- Two additional flat-bed scanners are available for UNCG students, faculty and staff in the Information Commons area on the first floor of Jackson Library on a first-come, first-served basis whenever the building is open. There is no charge.
- Three scanners are available for students in the Superlab in Jackson Library whenever the Superlab is open. (note: the Superlab closes at 3 am Sunday through Thursday). There is no charge.
- Two scanners for microforms are available in the Reference Department in Jackson Library. (Note: these machines are not available 12 am - 7:30 am when 24/5 is open)
Fax services for students are available at these Spartan Stop locations during their operating hours:
- Long distance: $1.50 for the 1st page and $1.00 for additional pages
- Local: $1.00 for the 1st page and $.50 for additional pages
- International: $4.50 for the 1st page and $1.75 for additional pages