Jackson Library is currently OPEN.
Links to Diversity at UNCG
- Diversity Experts
- UNCG maintains a list of Diversity Experts
- Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- UNCG fully supports and values an inclusive community where there is visible and meaningful representation of the diversity present in the wider community at all university levels.
- Office of Multicultural Affairs
- The Office of Multicultural Affairs is an invaluable resource. The OMA hosts events such as movie nights, art exhibits, faculty lectures and the Shades of Color conference; provides a wide array of student support services; and maintains a multicultural resource center.
- Faculty Access & Equity Committee
- The Faculty Access and Equity Committee (FAEC) strengthens the mission of the School of Education by focusing attention on issues of access, equity, and diversity. The overall goal of the committee is to enhance the School’s ability to be a welcoming, supportive, and pluralistic environment in which all students, staff and faculty members thrive.
- Center for New North Carolinians
- The Center for New North Carolinians works with immigrant populations in the state.
- International Programs Center
- The International Programs Center conducts study abroad programs in 40 overseas locations and serves our international students
- Student groups at UNCG
- Many student groups at UNCG work towards greater understanding and appreciation of diversity on campus.
- HR Affirmative Action Policies & University Counsel Affirmative Action Policies
- Both the Human Resources office and University counsel offer information on UNCG's affirmative action policies.
Links to Diversity in the Triad
- GreaterDiversity.com maintains a calendar of diversity-related events in Greensboro and the surrounding area.