Personal Camera Use Policy
The Martha Blakeney Hodges Special Collections and University Archives at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro will allow researchers to photograph unrestricted materials from its holdings under the following conditions:
- Permission to photograph materials must be sought from the Reading Room staff prior to the taking of any photo/digital images.
- Researchers will not use outside lights or strong flashes.
- Researchers will not place collection documents in jeopardy, or take any extraordinary measures, to get the "best" shot.
- Photographs and/or digital images will be used only for personal reference or research.
- Duplication of material does not constitute permission to publish. The user will have to submit a formal request to use these materials in any publication.
- Researchers accept full responsibility in determining whether or not the documents photographed are protected by current copyright law.
- Photographs and/or digital images will not be placed in other libraries or archival repositories.
- Martha Blakeney Hodges Special Collections and University Archives reserves the right to prohibit photography of any of its holdings.