- Provides full-text market and consumer research reports.
- International in scope, but with emphasis on the United States and Europe.
- Covers the following sectors:
- beauty, personal goods, and toiletries
- clothing, footwear, and accessories
- consumer lifestyles, marketing, and promotion
- drink and tobacco
- electrical goods
- food and food service
- health and well-being
- holidays and travel
- household and home
- leisure time
- media, books, and stationery
- personal finances
- technology and telecommunication
- Now also provides reports on the African-American, Asian-American, and U.S. Hispanic markets.
- Most of the reports cover market drivers, market share, size, structure, segmentation, trends, consumer expenditure and spending patterns, psychographics, forecasts, and company and brand profiles. Some of the reports include Simmons and ACNielsen data.
- The "Database" section provides rankings, market share, and other lists.
- Data can be downloaded into a spreadsheet.
- Only available to students, faculty, and staff currently affiliated with UNCG. All users must agree to conditions of use and create their own profile.
Dates of Coverage: 1/1/2001 through present. Usually provides 10 years of market data.
Frequency of Updates: monthly
Truncation Symbol: automatic
Concurrent Users: unlimited
Search this Database