- Provides detailed information on 15,000 U.S. public companies (active and inactive) and 20,000 public companies from over 80 other countries.
- Data for each company includes history, property, line of business, subsidiaries, officers, directors, long term debt, Moody's ratings, capital stock, income statement, balance sheet, stock splits, and dividend payment history.
- Provides pre-defined company reports and multiple-company reports.
- Companies can be searched by financial variables, SIC and NAICS codes, keywords, and more.
- Data on competitors can be dynamically compared.
- Data and information can be downloaded or printed.
- Provides an EDGAR search (with "text" as a search option).
- Includes historical stock prices, going back to the early 1970's for some companies.
- Includes over 100 international industry reports, defined by sector and region. Updated twice a year.
- Our subscription includes the following modules: U.S. Company Data, International Company Data, Annual Reports, Archives, Institutional Holdings, Insider Trading, Factsheets, Expanded Long Term Debt, Historical Stock Prices, Mergent Equity Research Reports, U.S. Executive Biographies, Standardized Financials and Industry Reports.
Dates of Coverage: up to 30 years or more of corporate financial data
Frequency of Updates: daily
Truncation Symbol: *
Concurrent Users: 25
Search this Database