- Covers demographics and statistics, development and investment, food and beverage management, hospitality law, hotel management and administrative practices, leisure and business travel, market trends, technology, and more.
- Provides scholarly research and industry news from over 500 publications, inlcuding more than 200 full text titles.
- Earlier years of coverage are based on three sources:
- Cornell University's Hospitality database.
- Articles in Hospitality and Tourism (AHT), co-produced by the Universities of Surrey and Oxford Brookes.
- Lodging, Restaurant, and Tourism Index (LRTI), produced by Purdue University.
Dates of Coverage: mid-1960s to present
Frequency of Updates: daily
Truncation Symbol: *
Concurrent Users: unlimited
Search this Database