- Provides full-text poems from 50 influential poets of the twentieth century, such as James Joyce, Seamus Heaney, TS Eliot, and Sylvia Plath.
- Faber is a famous publisher of modern poetry.
- First editions used whenever possible; later editions were selected if they were more inclusive.
- Where poems appeared in their original dialect in an earlier edition and standardized in a later edition, both forms have been included for comparison purposes.
- Poems originally published in periodicals have also been included.
Dates of Coverage: 1/1/1901 through 12/31/1970
Frequency of Updates: closed set, not updated
Truncation Symbol: *
Concurrent Users: unlimited
Provided by NC Live
Search this Database