University Libraries Innovation and Program Enrichment Grant Award
Purpose: The Dean of University Libraries provides restricted funds to support internal projects that will innovatively enhance and expand library services and programs.
Award Range: Requests may be up to $3000.
Eligibility: University Libraries faculty, staff, and student employees.
Innovation and Program Enrichment Grant Award Recipients
- Marilyn Hanichak, "Legos in the Library"
- Paula Damasceno De Oliveira, Cheryl Cross, and Suzanne Sawyer, "DMC RISOLab"
- Deborah Yun Caldwell, Melody Rood, and Olivia Patterson, "Anti-Racist Resource Library"
- Maggie Murphy, Brown Biggers, and Jenny Dale, "Uplifting Memes"
- Preservation Services Staff, "Revitalization of Spring Garden Press"
- Richard Cox, Erin Lawrimore, and David Gwynn, "Well Crafted: A History of Downtown Greensboro Brewing"
- Callie Coward, Erica Rau, and Carolyn Shankle, “Vintage Viands and the Roaring ‘20s”
- Isabella Baltar, “No Boundaries in Preservation”
- Erin Lawrimore, “Enhancing Access to Oral Histories in SCUA”
- Brown Biggers and Armondo Collins, "DMC Makerspace"
- Erin Lawrimore and Richard Cox, "Building the Framework for Mobile Historic Walking Tours"
- Grant project not completed due to departure of employee
- Mary Ann Graham and Cathy Griffith, "Late Night In-Library Assistance to Student Writers"
- Beth Filar Williams, "Building an Instructional Technology Toolbox"