Mission Statement and Goals
The Administrative Services Department supports the University Libraries mission of supporting learning, research and service in the areas of operational budget planning and execution, human resource management, facilities and space planning, publicity and communications, development activities, including support for the Friends of the UNCG Libraries, and event execution and implementation.
- Support and communicate organizational related activities through established infrastructure processes.
- Provide customer service to patrons, faculty and staff, by utilizing and dispensing resources and contacts as needed or required.
- Communicate and collaborate with other campus departments related to administrative matters.
- Develop and maintain internal information data resources to foster needed information that support efficiency within the University Libraries.
- Procure, develop and maintain content for website regarding administrative services provided for staff and patrons.
- Support communication and other related activities between the Office of the Dean of University Libraries and all other parties as needed.
- Provide infrastructure for event planning needs and external relations activities which tell the story of the University Libraries to our constituencies.