Resources & Tutorials
Here you can find support materials like tutorials,
guidelines, and other useful information.
How To Guides and Tutorials
Our Youtube Channel
Instructional Technology Toolkit
Copyright at UNCG
Computers & Software We Use
Computers & Equipment
- 20 (32-bit) Windows workstations with dual monitors.
- Three touch-screen flat-bed scanners. Scans in color, gray scale, or black & white. Hi or lo resolution; scan to multiple formats (PDF, Word, JPEG, TIFF, etc.); scan directly to email, Google Docs, USB, or a printer; Scanning is free, printing is .06/printed side.
- Full teaching station with document camera, wall-mounted camera, digital projector, and video capture software. Available in the Presentation Practice Room.
- Four large panel monitors and PCs with wireless keyboards, available
in Consultation Rooms.
- Four Xbox 360 (one with kinect), each with large panel monitors, available
in Gaming Lab
- Makerbot Replicator 2 3D printer
Software We Use and Support
- Full Microsoft Office 2010 Suite
- Windows Movie Maker and Media Center
- Audacity audio editing
- Adobe CS6 Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Premiere Elements 10
Wondering about other software? Contact Us!