Due to COVID-19:
- Research Outreach and Instruction (ROI) has shifted our services online, including instruction and research consultations. Contact your liaison to find out more or schedule an appointment for a synchronous meeting via Zoom or Google Meet.
- We currently do not have a physical presence at the reference desk in Jackson Library. Please use and direct students to our Ask Us! virtual chat service.
Libraries resources to support your transition to alternative course delivery:
Librarians can provide instructional related services to assist you with your online teaching or teaching at a distance, including:
- teach an online synchronous session for your course,
- meet you - or your students - in a google hangout or google chat for help or research consultations,
- develop a LibGuide of resources for class,
- help you with the development of a new online program (contact Sam Harlow),
- be added as an embedded librarian in Canvas, to be available for threaded discussions or virtual office hours.
You may also find useful:
Are you an online or distance student?
Check out our Distance & Online Learning Guide!
Sam Harlow, Online Learning Librarian