Libraries resources to support your transition to alternative course delivery:
Librarians can provide instructional related services to assist you with your online teaching or teaching at a distance, including:
- teach an online synchronous session for your course,
- meet you - or your students - in a google hangout or google chat for help or research consultations,
- develop a LibGuide of resources for class,
- help you with the development of a new online program (contact Sam Harlow),
- be added as an embedded librarian in Canvas, to be available for threaded discussions or virtual office hours.
You may also find useful:
Are you an online or distance student?
Check out our Distance & Online Learning Guide!
Sam Harlow, Online Learning Librarian