Libraries resources to support your transition to alternative course delivery:
The Libraries can provide instructional related services to you to assist with your online teaching or teaching at a distance. Librarians can...
- Guides and professional development web pages for teaching online at UNCG.
- teach an online synchronous session for your course
- meet you - or your students - in a google hangout or google chat for help or research consultations
- develop a LibGuide of resources for class
- help you with the development of new online program (contact Sam Harlow)
- visit your class at a remote location for library instruction
- be added as an embedded librarian in Canvas available for threaded discussions or virtual office hours
You may also find useful....
Are you an online or distance student?
Check out our Distance & Online Learning Guide!
Sam Harlow, Online Learning Librarian