Group Use Computing Areas
The Libraries provide several options for technology-assisted group work and collaboration:
- First Floor, across from the Check-Out Desk
- Group seating with PCs and outlets for laptops
- First come, first served with priority to groups
- Tower, 2nd floor
- Two large rooms for up to 12 people with a podium for presentation practice, a PC, a large plasma screen, wireless access for laptops and a white board. More information.
- Tower, 2-8 floors
- 1 small room opposite elevators on each floor for up to 4 people with a PC, plasma screen. Ability to switch laptops to display their screen to group. More information.
The rooms on the tower floors may be reserved.