Resources & Tutorials
Here you can find support materials like tutorials, guidelines, and other useful information.
Computers & Software We Use
Computers & Equipment:
- Windows workstations with dual monitors.
- Three touch-screen flat-bed scanners. Scans in color, gray scale, or black & white. Hi or lo resolution; scan to multiple formats (PDF, Word, JPEG, TIFF, etc.); scan directly to email, Google Docs, USB, or a printer; Scanning is free, printing is .06/printed side.
- Full teaching station with document camera, wall-mounted camera, digital projector, and video capture software. Available in the Presentation Practice Room.
- Four large panel monitors and PCs with wireless keyboards, available in Consultation Rooms.
- Four Xbox 360 (one with kinect), each with large panel monitors, available in Gaming Lab.
- 3D printers and design equipment.
Software We Use and Support:
- Full Microsoft Office 2013 Suite
- Windows Movie Maker
- Adobe CS6 Creative Suite
Wondering about other software? Contact Us!
Location: Lower level of the Jackson Library
Email: email@example.com (best to contact via email)