Due to COVID-19 precautions, DMC help and services will be available exclusively online.
- DMC virtual walk-in assistance is available via the DMC personal virtual Zoom room.
After clicking on this link you will be directed to a virtual waiting room. Mon-Thu 8am-8:30pm, Fri 8am-4:30 pm.
- Please see the DMC LibGuide for information on available services, and feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com. Thank you.
We are offline. Please check back later or visit during our scheduled hours.
The Place to Get Help with Your Digital Media Projects!
Located on the lower level of the Jackson Library, we provide the space and resources for UNCG students, faculty, and staff to create and refine their multimedia projects. See our DMC LibGuide for information on current workshops and events, and more about what we can do to help you!
We also support the creation of digital media projects with equipment lending and studio/work spaces:
The Digital Media Commons supports the 21st Century learning and curriculum goals of University of North Carolina at Greensboro and the University Libraries by providing the space, technology, resources, services and expertise to support the digital creation of multimedia projects.
- Provide interactive consultation services to UNCG students, faculty and staff in creating multimedia projects for their instructional and professional needs
- Provide faculty development opportunities in creating multimedia assignments to develop students’ information and digital literacy skills.
- Provide the space, technology, and expertise to shoot, edit, and screen films and other media, and collaborate on multimedia projects.
Location: Lower level of the Jackson Library
(best to contact via email)