Photocopying in the Libraries
Black and white photocopiers and microform copiers are available for public use in the Libraries. (Computer printing options). Want to save paper and money? Scan for free instead.
Cost Per Copy:
- $.10 per side of page for legal and letter paper.
- $.20 per side of page for 11 x 17 paper. (11 x 17 paper must be requested at the Check Out Desk.)
- UNCG ID's and Guest Print Cards
- UNCG Students, Faculty and Staff can use SpartanCash stored on their UNCG ID card.
- Guests may purchase a reusable Guest Card for $1.00 from the Fill Station in Jackson Library. After purchase, value must be added to card at the Fill Station in $1.00 increments.
- Value may be added at Fill Stations or at the SpartanCard Center. Funds may be added using $1, $5, $10, or $20. Coins can be converted to bills at the Check Out Desk.
- Fill Stations are located in Jackson Library on the first floor across from the Check Out Desk, as well as in the Atrium of the Dining Hall.
- 2 of the copiers in the Jackson Library and the copier in the Harold Schiffman Music Library are dedicated to the use SpartanCash.
- For those in Jackson Library who do not wish to purchase a Guest Print Card; 1 photocopier accepts cash and coins. (This copier will also accept any old Danyl Single Cards with outstanding value on them.)
Microform copiers are available in the Reference and Instructional Services Department located on the first floor of Jackson Library. Copies are .10 ¢ each. Payment is made in cash at the Reference Desk.
University Departments, Agencies, Offices, and Research Grant Holders:
- University Departments, Agencies, Offices, and Research Grant holders can purchased and/or add value to cards at the UNCG SpartanCard Center located in room 121 of Elliott University Center. Funds can be added directly to faculty and staff ID's and/or Guest Cards with the name of the Department, etc., can be purchased. Contact the SpartanCard Center for payment details.
- Danyl Single Card photocopy debit cards may no longer be purchased or re-valued in the Libraries. Users with these cards may have the value on them transferred to a UNCG ID or Guest Card at the UNCG SpartanCard Center.