Margaret C. Moore Building
Opened in 1969
More images of the Margaret C. Moore Building
This building, originally called Nursing Education Building, was designed by McMinn & Norfleet of Greensboro, North Carolina, and opened in 1969. On September 9, 1976, the building was named in honor of Margaret Catherine Moore.
Previously Known As...
- Nursing Building (1969-1976)
Margaret C. Moore
More images of Margaret C. Moore
The Margaret C. Moore Building is named in honor of Margaret Catherine Moore (Class of 1935), member of the original faculty of the School of Nursing and chair of the building committee.