Jackson Library is currently OPEN.
- I'm off-campus, and I cannot get to a database.
- You may need to delete cookies, cache, and history in your browser.
- I'm having trouble with my username and/or password?
- Your password may have expired. You may need to reset your password. UNCG iSpartan passwords can be changed here.
- When typing your password:
- Make sure that Caps Lock is not on.
- If you are using the keypad on your keyboard, make sure NumLock is ON.
- Your username and password are the same that are used to access Blackboard and e-Spartan.
- For further assistance with user name and password problems, call 6-TECH (336-256-8324).
- Back to top
- Could I be having issues because of my firewall?
- A firewall at home or work may interfere with the proxy server that UNCG uses to provide access to off-campus users. If you are attempting to access UNCG resources from work, contact the network administrator at your company to help you with this issue. If you are trying to gain access from home, then you will need to modify your firewall settings. Consult the manual for the software you are using.
- Back to top
- Who do I call for technology related help?
- For assistance with your username and password, call 6-TECH (336-256-8324) or online.
- For questions related to accessing a library database, contact ERIT.