Not finding it?
- Contact information for our Electronic Resources & Information Technologies department. Troublesh...
- ERIT Mission Statement and Goals
- ERIT is responsible for developing and supporting electronic resources and information technologies.
- Supported Products List
- ERIT provides technical support for the use of a broad range of hardware and software products in...
Having Problems with your PC?
If you are having problems with your PC, or are having a technical problem, please contact our office at 334-4238. We are currently compiling a list of common technical questions and their answers. We will shortly be posting answers to questions(like the ones below) on this web page.
- My password does not work, what do I do next?
- How do I reset my password?
- My computer is on fire, how do I save my files?
After Hours Help
Need help with your computer and it's after 5pm? Please fill out our after hours support request and ERIT Tech Support will get to your request the following morning.
ERIT offers both one-on-one and group instruction for all software products listed on the Jackson Library Supported Products list. Training is available to any of Library Staff member upon request. To request a training session please contact the ERIT at ext. 4-4238 or fill out and submit our training request form.
Computer Equipment/Software Requests
The ERIT list of supported products.
Is there a piece of hardware or software you would like to request? Please fill out our Equipment/Software Request Form.