University Libraries Staff Excellence Award
Description: The winner of this award is someone who goes above and beyond, within and/or outside of their job duties, to further the University Libraries mission, values, and goals.
Staff Excellence Award Recipients:
- Nakia Hoskins, 2023
- Lois Vinson, 2022
- Anne Owens, 2021
- This award includes a $500 cash prize.
- Awarded annually. However, this award doesn't have to be awarded each year.
- All UL staff employees (full time and part time) are eligible after having worked at the UL for at least 24 months.
- No recipient of an award will be considered eligible for the same award in less than a five-year period.
- A record of award winners is posted on a wall in the first floor of Jackson Library as well as on the library web site. Winners also get a paper certificate.