University Libraries Staff Equity-Diversity-Inclusion Award
Description: The winner of this award is an individual who made significant contributions toward enhancing equity, diversity, and inclusion within the University of North Carolina at Greensboro community. The award honors the cumulative contributions of a Library staff member to advance EDI strategic initiatives in the University Libraries.
Staff Equity-Diversity-Inclusion Award Winners:
- Suzanne Sawyer, 2022
- Chanda Jackson, 2021
- This award includes a $500 cash prize.
- Awarded annually. However, this award doesn't have to be awarded each year.
- All UL staff employees (full time and part time) are eligible after having worked at the UL for at least 24 months.
- No recipient of an award will be considered eligible for the same award in less than a five-year period.
- A record of award winners is posted on a wall in the first floor of Jackson Library as well as on the library web site. Winners also get a paper certificate.