University Libraries Faculty Research Award
Description: The winner of this award has conducted and published a particularly impressive research project. Ideally, publication of the research results would have been within the last 12 months.
Faculty Research Award Winners:
- Tiffany Henry, 2022
- Maggie Murphy, 2021
- This award includes a $500 cash prize.
- Awarded annually. However, this award doesn't have to be awarded each year.
- All UL faculty employees (full time and part time) are eligible after having worked at the UL for at least 24 months. EHRA non-faculty are classified as Faculty and therefore are eligible for this award.
- No recipient of an award will be considered eligible for the same award in less than a five-year period.
- A record of award winners is posted on a wall in the first floor of Jackson Library as well as on the library web site. Winners also get a paper certificate.