Online Education Resources Portal > Search results
I found 3 entries that begins with Z.
- Zoom at UNCG
- Zoom is a videoconferencing application used for web conferencing, online meetings, and synchronous online learning. All UNCG faculty, staff, and students are eligible for Zoom accounts. To activate your account, log into Zoom at zoom.uncg.edu.
- Zotero Citation Management
- Zotero is a free, easy-to-use citation manager to help you collect, manage, cite, and share your research sources.
It is a Firefox plugin, but it can also be used as a standalone version with other browsers.
- Zotero: Introduction Video
- Two minute overview video of Zotero, the UNCG Libraries supported, free citation management software.
You are viewing page 1 of 1