Online Education Resources Portal > Search results
I found 7 entries that begins with W.
- Ways to Add a Narrated PowerPoint to Canvas
- UNCG College of Arts and Science (CAS) guide on adding narrated PowerPoints to UNCG Learning Management System (LMS) Canvas.
- WebEx @ UNCG
- This page shows you how to access Cisco WebEx,UNCG's video conferencing and synchronous online learning platform. It also contains links to how to guides concerning using the four main WebEx products.
- Webinars at UNCG
- Series of webinars happening at UNCG. Please email email@example.com if you know of other webinar series on campus to add to this page.
- What to Do with Narrated PowerPoints?
- This instructional tutorial walks the user through how to upload a large narrated PowerPoint as a video into Canvas, as movie into YouTube, or as a file uploaded into Box and then shared in Canvas.
- Why and Where to Use Videos and Games in the Classroom
- A recording of Wade Maki's UNCG Power Up presentation showing best practices on using video and games in online classes.
- Why Youtube?
- This video, by Wade Maki, shows how to use UNCG's youtube account to host videos you create. It also shows how to use YouTube's auto-captioning feature.
- WordPress Multisite Environment
- This website describes the WordPress Web Hosting services offered by the school. It also links to instructions about how to set up a WordPress site and who to contact for help on campus.
You are viewing page 1 of 1