Online Education Resources Portal > Search results
I found 5 entries that begins with O.
- Office of Accessibility Resources & Services (OARS)
- Homepage of UNCG OARS. UNCG OARS provides appropriate academic accommodations for disabilities as defined and recognized under the ADA. Guidelines for registering with OARS and documenting a disability are provided on this website.
- Online Orientation to UNCG Libraries
- UNCG Libraries provides virtual, synchronous, 30 minute orientations for instructors, graduate students, and undergraduate students. This guide shows the presentations to the orientations and includes sign up links.
- Online Quiz Proctoring at UNCG
- UNC systems proctoring service for UNCG, run through UNCG Online.
- Online Video Platforms at UNCG, Comparison
- A comparison chart of UNCG's video platforms, including Canvas Studio, Google Meet, Zoom, and Panopto.
- Open Educational Resources (OER) and the Library
- This library guide walks the user through the concept of Open Educational Resources, shows how educators have implemented OER texts in their own courses, and points instructors towards what OER resources for their classes are already available through the library.
You are viewing page 1 of 1