Online Education Resources Portal > Search results
I found 7 entries that begins with C.
- Canvas and UNCG Libraries
- UNCG Libraries guide on how UNCG Libraries can help instructors in Canvas. This guide is intended for UNCG instructors teaching in Canvas.
- Canvas at UNCG
- UNCG ITS page for Canvas. Canvas is the primary Learning Management System (LMS) for UNCG. It's mobile-friendly and allows instructors and students to create and interact with educational and collaborative content beyond the traditional classroom.
- Canvas Studio at UNCG
- Instructure Canvas guide on Canvas Studio, available in all UNCG Canvas courses. Canvas Studio is a communication tool that allows instructors and students to actively collaborate through video and audio media. You can embed videos in discussions within Canvas, as well as create quizzing features within videos.
- Checklist for a New Online Course
- UNCG College of Arts and Science (CAS) checklist for creating a new online course in Canvas.
- College of Visual & Performing Arts: Instructional Technology
- Homepage for UNCG's College of Visual and Performing Arts (CVPA) Instructional Technology Services.
- Copyright at UNCG
- Copyright, always a concern in a research university environment, has become a much larger issue in recent years with the rise of the internet and online learning. This website is designed as a copyright resource for UNCG faculty members concerned with copyright issues surrounding both teaching and research.
- Creating Multimedia
- Presentation describing best practices for shooting video, including writing a script, choosing location, equipment, copyright concerns, and where to publish your video.
You are viewing page 1 of 1