I found 9 entries that begins with C.
- Canvas Design Tips
- YouTube video of Wade Maki sharing design tips for creating a Canvas course, including embedding video from YouTube, using student view, and setting module prerequisites.
- Canvas Support
- This is your general overview of everything Canvas, including support, training, and accessing Canvas.
- Canvas: How to Post Video in a Discussion
- In this video, Wade Maki focuses on recording video within Canvas. He emphasizes use within discussions, but it also works anywhere you have a Canvas Rich Content Editor (pages, discussion boards, even quiz questions etc).
- Checklist for a New Online Course
- UNCG College of Arts and Science (CAS) checklist for creating a new online course in Canvas.
- Classroom Technology
- List of what services are available to faculty in classroom technology, such as training and consultation.
- College of Visual & Performing Arts: Instructional Technology
- Homepage for UNCG's College of Visual and Performing Arts (CVPA) Instructional Technology Services.
- Copyright, Fair Use, Digital Citizenship, Plagiarism, and Evaluation in the Classroom
- This guide defines important copyright and digital citizenship concepts, with a focus on the ISTE standards for teachers.
- Create Interactive Timelines
- UNCG College of Arts and Science (CAS) guide on creating interactive timelines using Google Sheets and Timeline (through Knightlab).
- Creating Multimedia
- A power point describing best practices for shooting video, including writing a script, choosing location, equipment, copyright concerns, and where to publish your video.
You are viewing page 1 of 1