Online Education Resources Portal > Search results
I found 3 entries that begins with A.
- Accessibility Issues: Creating Online Resources
- This guide is made for educators and librarians to help them make accessible online learning objects for library instruction, training, and beyond. This includes making videos, GIFs, libguides, Google Docs, Word Documents, PowerPoints, Keynotes, Prezi, and more.
- Accessibility: Especially for Online Faculty
- This page provides the definition of accessibility and also introduces Section 508 compliance, the United States Federal Government's requirement for web accessibility.
- The ARTstor Digital Library (provided by UNCG University Libraries) is a resource that provides over 1.6 million digital images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and sciences with an accessible suite of software tools for teaching and research.
You are viewing page 1 of 1