The Libraries can provide instructional related services to you to assist with your online teaching or teaching at a distance. Librarians can...
- teach an online synchronous session for your course
- meet you - or your students - in a google hangout or google chat for help or research consultations
- develop a LibGuide of resources for class
- help you with the development of new online program (contact Sam Harlow)
- visit your class at a remote location for library instruction
- be added as an embedded librarian in Canvas available for threaded discussions or virtual office hours
- and more!
You may also find useful....
Are you an online or distance student?
Check out our Distance & Online Learning Guide!
Online Learning Librarian