pre 19001900-19091910-19191920-19291930-19391940-19491950-19591960-19691970-19791980-19891990-1999post 2000blank1960196119621963196419651966196719681969blank
Dr. Otis Singletary

Otis Singletary was appointed Chancellor.

Curry Gymnasium opened. It was named Park Gymnasium in 1964 for Herbert W. Park, who was football coach for the Curry School Phantoms from 1936-1959. The structure was demolished in 2004.

The Junior Year Abroad Program was established, permitting students to study in France, Germany, Mexico, Spain, and Switzerland.