Reference & Instructional Services
The librarians and staff of the Reference & Instructional Services Department
- Provide information and research assistance to library users, both on and off campus;
- Offer instruction in the retrieval and use of information resources to individuals and groups;
- Develop an effective reference collection, in print and electronic formats;
- Serve as liaisons for the library, reaching out to academic units of the university; and
- Assist in the development and management of the libraries' collections.
RIS Mission Statement and Goals