What are eReserves?
Please Note: Some documents requires Microsoft Office. If you don't have Microsoft Office on your PC, please contact UNCG 6-TECH for assistance.
- The eReserve system provides 24/7 access via the web to course materials required in support of the UNCG curriculum.
- Access to these materials is through Canvas and is limited to the students, faculty and staff of UNCG.
- Reserve readings are stored in Box@UNCG. In Canvas, instructors create an eReserves module that allow access via Canvas. Instructors do not have access to add or delete items from Box or the Canvas eReserves module.
- eReserve documents are stored in Adobe PDF (portable document format) format.
- Access to these documents is available through a web browser.
- Viewing and printing ereserve documents requires the use of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
- It is intended that all ereserves will be viewed and printed for personal use only.
- Photocopied documents submitted for eReserve must meet the copyright and othercriteria contained in the Guidelines for Photocopies for Reserves and eReserves.