Therese M. “Terry” Lambert (b. 1925) of Muskegon, Michigan served in the Women’s Army Corps (WAC) from 1950 to 1953, and the U.S. Naval Reserve (WAVES) from 1953 to 1957.
Therese M. "Terry" Lambert was born in Muskegon, Michigan, in 1925 and attended St. Jean's High School. She enlisted in the Women's Army Corps (WAC) in April 1950 and was sent to Camp Lee, Virginia, for basic training. She was then assigned to the 2114th WAC Detachment at Camp Picket, Virginia, where she remained until November 1951. Lambert was briefly stationed at Camp Kilmer, New Jersey, before departing for Germany aboard the U.S.N.S. General Alexander Patch. There she was stationed at Patton Barracks in Heidelberg through 1953. Lambert later joined the U.S. Navy WAVES (Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service),serving until 1957.