- A web-based mapping database for developing thematic maps -- and tables -- using thousands of demographic, business, and marketing data variables.
- Each user accesses SimplyMap through a "personal workspace"; you will need to create an account the first time you use the database; workspaces can be shared.
- Provides useful video tutorials.
- Covers census block-groups, census tracts, zip codes, cities, counties, states, and the entire United States.
- Includes Mediamark Research (MRI) data, covering usage and consumption for thousands of products, including actual brand data, details of frequency of usage, and more.
- Use the "Create Query" tab to combine two or more variables, ex. income data and racial data.
- Data can be exported and maps can be printed.
Dates of Coverage: 1980 through 5-year forecasts
Concurrent Users: unlimited
Provided by NC Live
Search this Database