- A web-based mapping database for developing thematic maps -- and tables -- using thousands of demographic, business, and marketing data variables.
- Provides useful video tutorials.
- Covers census block-groups, census tracts, zip codes, cities, counties, states, and the entire United States.
- Includes Mediamark Research/MRI and Experian SimmonsLOCAL data, huge collections of psychographic data (lifestyle segmentation, behavior, brand preferences, and much more).
- Data and maps can be exported.
Dates of Coverage: 1980 through 5-year forecasts
Concurrent Users: 10
Help url: http://uncgdataland.blogspot.com/2009/07/simplymap-quick-start-tutorial.html
Other info: NC Live
Provided by NC Live
Search this Database