- Descriptions of unpublished questionnaires, tests, checklists, interview schedules, and other types of measurements used in the health and psychosocial sciences.
- Over two-thirds of the tools are in medical and nursing areas such as pain measurement, quality of life assessment, and drug efficacy evaluation.
- Provides several types of content:
- Citations to actual test documents that copyright holders authorize BMDS to make available
- Citations to journal articles which contain information about specific test instruments
- A catalog of commercial test publishers and their available instruments
Dates of Coverage: 1/1/1985 through present. http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=e
Concurrent Users: 1
Search this Database