- Provides "how to do business" information for over 54 countries.
- Describes operating conditions, commercial laws, and business regulations.
- Includes coverage of trade regulations and tariffs, investment conditions and regulations, e-commerce and intellectual property law, taxes, financial incentives, labor trends, and more.
- Also provides contact information for major agencies and financial organizations.
- From the Economist Intelligence Unit.
Dates of Coverage: 1/1/1996 through present
Truncation Symbol: *
Concurrent Users: unlimited
Search this Database