- Provides research materials for tracing family history.
- Includes information on people and places described in over 25,000 books.
- Provides the personal name data from the U.S. Federal Census from 1790-1930.
- Includes a large index of articles about genealogy and local history.
- Also provides selected Records from the Revolutionary War Pension and Bounty-Land-Warrant Application Files.
Dates of Coverage: 1/1/1790 through present
Truncation Symbol: *
Concurrent Users: unlimited
Provided by NC Live
Search this Database