- Provides over 49,000 ebooks (cover-to-cover, full-text books, including all images, maps, charts, footnotes, etc.).
- Includes scholarly, professional, trade, and reference books.
- You can read the books online, search for keywords through a single book or all the NetLibrary books, and build your own virtual bookshelves.
- While you can read an ebook without creating a NetLibrary account, you must create a free account to check out an ebook or access UNCG content remotely.
- All the NetLibrary ebooks are also listed in the library catalog.
- NetLibrary E-Book FAQ
Other ebook sources:
Truncation Symbol: *
Concurrent Users: unlimited
Search this Database