- Contains the poetry of over 285 poets from the 20th century.
- Includes poetry in English by poets from outside the British Isles, as well as significant translations of non-English poetry.
- Example poets include W.B. Yeats, Rudyard Kipling, Wilfred Owen, Robert Graves, A.E. Housman, John Betjeman, Fleur Adcock, Tony Harrison, Benjamin Zephaniah, Isaac Rosenberg, D.H. Lawrence, Carol Ann Duffy, Sylvia Plath, T.S. Eliot, Seamus Heaney, Ted Hughes, Louis MacNeice, and Siegfried Sassoon.
- First editions used whenever possible; later editions were selected if they were more inclusive.
- Poems originally published in periodicals have also been included.
Dates of Coverage: 1/1/1900 through 12/31/1999
Truncation Symbol: *
Concurrent Users: unlimited
Other info: always proxy off-campus, NC Live, provides full text
Provided by NC Live
Search this Database