- Provides fulltext information published by and about the United States Senate and House of Representatives.
- Find a law: a 4 minute video demonstrates how to find a legislative history (law and supporting documents) in LexisNexis Congressional. Shockwave Player (free download from Adobe) required to view.
- the full text of U.S. Congressional Serial Set and American State Papers (1789-1969)
- Congressional Indexes, 1789 to 1972;
- Hearing transcripts and submitted testimony from the 104th Congress forward;
- Committee reports from the 101st Congress forward;
- Bills: all versions of all legislation introduced from the 101st Congress forward;
- Public laws from the 100th Congress forward;
- Congressional member public interest group ratings;
- Selected committee prints from the 104th Congress forward;
- Congressional documents from the 104th Congress forward;
- Congressional Record from the 99th Congress forward;
- Federal Register from 1980 forward;
- Current Code of Federal Regulations;
- Current U.S. Code;
- Statutes at Large from 1789 to the present;
- CIS/Index to Publications of the U.S. Congress.
Dates of Coverage: varies by title.
Truncation Symbol: !
Concurrent Users: unlimited
Search this Database