- Describes over 10,000 funding opportunities provided by over 4,000 sponsoring organizations.
- Covers pure research grants to arts programs, biomedical and health care research, community services programs, children and youth programs, and K-12 education funding.
- Awards, graduate assistantships, scholarships, travel grants, and development and dissertation/thesis research support are among the many funding program included.
- Each record includes contact information, sponsor name and address, subject terms for related searches, type of sponsor (federal agency, foundation, research institute, etc.), and other information as available.
- Provides full text grant announcements and links to related web sites.
Concurrent Users: unlimited
Search this Database